Do you want to make your consent choices again?
Mexican Tuna Empanadas
With these empanadas you are sure to surprise everyone at home.
4 Portions | 00:50:00
- 500 grams of Mexican tuna.
- 1 kilogram of puff pastry.
- White of an egg.
- One egg yolk.
- A handful of wheat flour.
- We preheat the oven to 180°C.
- We sprinkle flour on the work table.
- We place the puff pastry.
- With the help of a rolling pin we spread the dough if we dont have one we can use a glass.
- Until a thickness of 3 mm is obtained.
- Cut the dough into circles.
- We varnish the edges with egg white.
- We add Mexican tuna to taste.
- Fold in half.
- We seal the empanadas on the edge with the help of a fork.
- We place a baking tray.
- We put wax paper optional.
- We place the empanadas.
- We varnish with egg yolk.
- We take it to the oven.
- Leave for 30 to 40 minutes at 180ºC.
Ready! finished our Mexican tuna empanadas.