Do you want to make your consent choices again?
Baked Pumpkin with Ham
This pumpkin baked with ham without a doubt is a different way to prepare pumpkins and pamper the palate.
4 Portions | 00:30:00
- 4 Pumpkins medium.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 4 slices of ham chopped into strips.
- 200 grams of panela cheese in small slices.
- 100 milliliters of olive oil.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- Go to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 chile de árbol finely chopped.
- We preheat the oven to 180º.
- We take a pumpkin.
- We remove the edges.
- We make small cuts in the pumpkin to the length.
- We add ham between cuts.
- We add panela cheese between cuts, we reserve.
- We put a deep bowl.
- We add the garlic.
- We add the tree chili.
- We add the parsley.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We add the olive oil.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add salt to taste.
- We integrate perfectly and book.
- We put a baking tray.
- We varnish with oil.
- We put the pumpkins.
- We add a bit of our mix.
- We take the oven for 15 minutes.
Ready! we have our baked pumpkin with ham